Saturday, July 17, 2010

Balloons for Bryston's Birthday

A few weeks ago I posted here that instead of a party for Bryston I would like to have a sort of national balloon release. Brystons birthday is Saturday. I think it would be the neatest thing to send him balloons from wherever you all at. I am hoping to use these pictures in an album along with his name gallery photos detailing his first year in Heaven and the impact he has made not only on my life but all around the world. This would mean a great a deal to me, so please if you are able to, release a balloon on or before his birthday. You can email me the picture of your balloon at jenn_624@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!!!

Monica released this balloon in Mt. Hood, OR in honor of Brystons b-day, Thank you Monica!



2 comments:

Lighthouse Photography said...

James and I will release a balloon this week.

Holly said...

Oh no, I'm just reading this today (sorry, I'm way behind) and my flower shop isn't open today. I do plan on releasin a balloon but it won't be until after his birthday.