Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm still here...



I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth, I'm still here. I'm just taking a bit of a break from blogging until I can figure out where my head & heart are at. I'm just at a bit of a stand still right now. I just don't have much to say right now, I'm just feeling it all so intensely and I'm not sure how to put those feelings/thoughts into a lucid post.

In 20 days Bryston's birthday will be here. I haven't planned anything. I wouldn't even know how to begin to invite someone to my dead sons birthday party, not that I don't want to throw a party with every fiber of my being, that would be so nice to have people gather to remember him. But for whatever reason it just doesn't feel right for me. I took that weekend off from work in anticipation that I would be a mess, which so far is already the truth. I will probably decorate his site and do a balloon release for his 1st Heavenly Birthday.

So here's what I'm thinking, And I hope that you'll participate because I think this could be really cool in lou of a party for him. I was hoping that I could get you all to release a balloon on or before the 24th from where ever you are in the world in honor of Bryston. If you could take a picture of it that would be even better! I love the idea of Bryston seeing a sea of balloons floating up to him for his special day! So please, If you're able, send Bryston a Birthday balloon!




Happy 4th to each of you by the way! It's gloomy and rainy here so our Fireworks have been postponed until next Saturday. I hope all of your days are a little brighter than ours here in Southwest Iowa! Be safe out there & God Bless!





1 comments:

Lisette said...

I understand the break from blogging. I would be honored to release a balloon for Bryston's heavenly birthday.