Monday, July 19, 2010

July Baby Birthday Gift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULY BABIES!!!!


I wanted to do something special for all the July birthdays since I know how important those milestones are as we're gearing up to celebrate Bryston's 1st year in Heaven on Saturday. While I didn't get done what I was planning to do, maybe next year, I hope this will suffice. Wishing a peace and love filled day to all of you out there celebrating those special remembrance Birthday's this month.




















•*★*♥~Bereaved Birthdays~♥**♥*
Birthdays are a time for celebration
Not a time for tears
But what happens when the birthdays
No longer mark the years?
*♥~♥*
A birthday marks the moment
A spirit enters earthly life
To share it's special love and joy
And learn from earthly strife.
*♥~♥~♥*
Before a spirit comes to us
It knows when and how it must depart
It chose it's path carefully
We are honoured from the start.
*♥~♥~♥~♥*
The sadness we now feel
On such a joyous day
Is longing for our loved one's touch
It's natural to feel this way.
*♥~♥~♥~♥~♥*
For even though the birthdays
No longer mark a spirit's stay
Love continues on forever
To touch us every day.
*♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥*
So hug your precious memories
Closer to your heart
And honour your beloved spirit child
Who chose you from the start.
*♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥*
(Author Unknown)
*♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥*



God Bless,


9 comments:

House of Collinsworth said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! What a great way to honor all the July Babies! I love seeing Noah's name. :o) Thank you!!!

Marie W said...

Thank you so very much! Tears are streaming down my face and I am in awe of your thoughtfulness. Happy Birthday to your Bryston as well. Wrapping all us July mothers in prayer during this difficult month....

Andrea said...

Oh Jennifer, these sweet photos tug at my heart from every direction. I know the mama's of these precious angels hearts will be touched by your kindness.

Lifting you and all those who hold July babies in their hearts and sending love. Keeping you in my prayers.

xoxo
andrea

Shandrea said...

Thank you so much. I have no words just tears. But thank you , thank you thank you is all i can say.

Monica said...

So thoughtful of you to remember the July babies!!

MissingYouAlways said...

aw how beautiful I love it thank you so much you are so sweet

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the wooden signs. What a beautiful idea. ((HUGS))

Mary said...

That was a very beautiful way to honor the children.

Holly said...

How sweet!! :)

Happy Birthday Bryston!!

Happy Birthday to all July babies!