Friday, December 24, 2010


I just wanted to wish each of you a very blessed & Merry Christmas! I know this time of year can be hard for all of BLM's, so I will be praying for each of you! This year the holiday's are a little bit easier for me to handle. I guess I'm just at that point of being able to celebrate that Bryston & Peanut have the best Christmas present of all; they get to celebrate the birth of Jesus in His presence! I can only imagine what an amazing site that would be. I know that they are safe and loved and I WILL see them again one day. While I'm still sad that they aren't able to be here with me, in fact I would give anything if that were so, but I'm far enough past the initial shock and hurt of it all to be able to be happy for them. May peace fill your hearts & minds today and tomorrow as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!

It's almost Jesus' birthday...
So let us not forget.
To give to Him the present,
That He would like the best.
He doesn't want a stocking...
Hung upon the tree.
Or lots of toys or presents,
Like selfish you and me.

He only wants our love for Him,
To shine out to the earth.
He wants us to tell others,
About His miracle birth.
He wants us to bring all we know,
To church to worship Him.
He wants us to remember...
He died for all our sins.

Please focus on His birthday...
The sacrifice God made.
To send His Son to live and die,
So we could all be saved.
This tiny baby Jesus...
Born in a lowly stall.
He came to bring salvation...
To save us one and all.

This Christmas has more meaning...
I'm calm and have such peace.
So let us bow before Him,
And worship at His feet.
The church bells now are ringing,
For you and I to bring...
Our gifts of praise and worship...
To our Savior and our King.


Merry Christmas Everyone & Happy Birthday Jesus!!!



1 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful

Merry Christmas