Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I forgot to tell you guys that we got some awesome news about a week ago! Ty got a call from a woman he use to work with right before we found out that we were pregnant with Bryston & he got laid off. She recommended him for a job and he got it! He will be working at that same company (through a different company) as a quality inspector. We are so beyond stoaked about this! Finally some good news! He starts next week so please pray that this job works out! We really need this! Especially as the time gets closer for me to enter core nursing classes. I spoke to a girl yesterday who is taking the classes now and she said it's really hectic and that I might need to back off some hours at work when the time comes so this job could be our saving grace!

God's provisions are truly enough & amazing! I've been praying for exactly this to happen & looky here! My family and I fasted through the days after his interview & it really paid off. I hate fasting, I do, I've never been one good with will power but I firmly believe that this is exactly why it work, because it hurts & it's no fun! If you have never fasted I highly recommend it! I have seen some truly awesome things come to be after fasting. Try it, just once and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Psalms 35:13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

Matthew 6:18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.



9 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is wonderful news, hooray!

Jill said...

Great news!!

Andrea said...

Jennifer,

That is wonderful news! May the Blessings continue to come in abundance in the new year.

Much Love
xxx

Jennifer said...

That is wonderful news! I will be praying that he has a terrific start to his new job! God is faithful!

Deni said...

Hallelujah!! I'm with you the fasting works, I've done it before and it's never been a disappointment!! Much love and prayers as you enter your nursing core stuff and come through with flying colors!!!!

Lisette said...

This is great newss....congrats!

Holly said...

This is awesome! Praise God!!

Caroline said...

Awesome news ~Yay !!!

Unknown said...

great news!!!!

~julie
(wifemomnurse :)