Monday, October 4, 2010

Ugh....


2 more pregnancy announcements today, all w/in a half hour of each other. When will it stop feeling like a punch in the gut? Don't get me wrong, yes I'm am very happy for these women and don't begrudge them that fact but it still smarts when I hear the news. I want my happy news to share. Even though no, now isn't the best time with everything going on, but still I would happily accept the news with no hesitations. I WANT........It's just not fair.

I guess I should have stopped expecting life to fair a long time ago, but the optimist in me still gets really hurt when it's not. I know that God knows the plans that He has for me, it's just hard sometimes trusting that He knows best and that it's all in his timing, not mine. Ugh........

***SIGH***

I feel like the left out kid on the play ground. This sucks.....

(Okay, I feel a little better after I saw this and had a laugh, too cute!)



15 comments:

Deni said...

Totally understand! Love the picture at the bottom! Thanks for your comment on my post! So glad we have each other to lend support! Thank God for this great community!

Caroline said...

Keeping you in my prayers !!
{{{HUGS}}}

Caroline

Lisa and Jonathan said...

Oh my, that is exactly how I feel as well. The kid left out on the playground. The pic of that is perfect. ((Hugs)) I hope that one day we will be with all the other kids.

Allison said...

I like the picture of the sandcastles...we all need a smile. :) I am sending you hugs and prayers that things do get easier one day soon. <3

PB&J said...

I am sorry for your feelings.. I know how that feels.. I LOVE that last pictures - it brought a smile to my face.

Jen said...

its so hard, so ridiculously hard..((hugs))

Monica said...

It always seems so cruel to me that there are at least 2 pregnancy announcements the day I start my period. This last time it was someone who didnt want another baby it was an accident!!! So cruel!! You would think they could at least wait to announce when it's ovulation time or better yet wait till I'm pregnant. Funny but not. Anyway I'm with ya.

Holly said...

It can be hard. (((hug)))

And thanks for that last pic. lol

wife.mom.nurse said...

So very painful...

Whenever I hear this song I think of you friend.

Remembering your precious Bryston.

~Julie

Lisette said...

I know that feeling all to well. I pray for you.

Tiffany said...

Oh sweetie, I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. God has special plans for you and when his timing is right he will reveal his plan for you. Sending hugs.

Shandrea said...

I so understand. So ready for my turn too. Sending you Hugs.

Once A Mother said...

even though I am now expecting, I felt the same way for the year that we were trying to get pg again. It felt as though it came so easily all around me, and that I was left as an outsider looking in. I am sending such hugs to you today. I know how much that feeling hurts. Praying that your rainbow comes quickly.

Mary said...

My heart would stop every time I heard of a new pregnancy. I just wanted a child of my own to hold. It seemed unfair. Even now, as I am pregnant the annoucements of pregnancies still send that twinge. I still hear that green monster growling within me as I envy first time parents and parents who are adding on to their family.

Crystal Theresa said...

i can definitely relate to that feeling and understand the duality of feeling both happy (for them) and so crushed (for myself). Thank you for sharing that sandcastle picture at the bottom! Sending you hugs and prayers for an Earth Baby soon.