Thursday, August 26, 2010

Glamour Mag-Sept Issue



So I was looking through the September issue of Glamour the other day and I wanted to tell you all about an article I read in this issue. Without telling you the story because I don't want to spoil it, I will just say Hallelujah! A national fashion magazine actually did an article on stillbirth! I am loving that this magazine is even acknowledging this! What a great way to raise more awareness about this! I am so happy with Glamour for taking the time out and reserving space in between the latest fashion trends to address stillbirth which affects so many of us out there! Way To Go Glamour! Kudos!

If you get a chance to read it, I'd be interested to know what you all thought about it?


4 comments:

Jen said...

I posted about this on my blog and facebook recently, too :) I thought it was a fantastic article! Very true and not sugar coated!

Holly said...

I keep hearing about this article and I so wanna read it! I wonder if you can read it online somewhere.

Caroline said...

Going to check it out ! Thanx

Caroline

Lisette said...

I have to go get this issue now. I am glad that someone is trying to raise awareness.