Friday, August 20, 2010

Look what I just bought!

I am love with this necklace! I just happened to stumble on the Wee Sparrow Jewels etsy shop and saw that it was sold out. So I contacted her to see if she would consider making me one. She emailed right back saying that in fact she had just made one and was in the process of uploading the new one when she got my email! It was fated to be mine I guess! I cant wait to get it!

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:19~



She has some really adorable stuff and really reasonable prices! I am also in love with this anchor & postcard necklace! I know a few of you who would love this so I had to share it!

She also has a bunch of dragonfly & butterfly stuff that I know a few of you might like too. I know, I know, I sound like a salesman but I'm just so excited about this necklace!

So my classes start on Monday, for those of you who don't know, I've enrolled in Nursing school. Monday is the start of my pre-req's. I'm a little nervous and praying that I'll be able to transition back into the learning mode smoothly. It's just been such a long time since I've taken any college classes. (I'm talking 8 years long.) But I'm continuing to believe that God will carry me through. I am going to rest in His promises and think good thoughts for myself, for now ;p I will be pretty busy with class, working full time and with another flex job that I picked up a week ago but I will try my best to keep this blog updated and to keep up on all of my blog reading!

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
~Proverbs 16:3~

How did all of your Day of Hope's go yesterday? Did any of you do anything special to honor the day? I was home sick, I still am today, so I didn't get anything special done but I'm curious as to how you all spent yours? I saw a few of you who donated blankets and memory boxes which was a neat and generous way to honor the day! Way to go!

But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish. ~Psalms 9:18~

I will turn their mourning into joy and will comfort them and give them joy for their sorrow. ~Jeremiah 31:13~


7 comments:

Andrea said...

Love your new happy! Going to hop on over there and check out her things :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's perfect, absolutely beautiful.

Alissa said...

I love the necklace... found another postcard one I loved. Thank you for sharing... By the way, it does sound like the necklace was meant to be. ((hugs))

Mary said...

That is a very cute necklace. Good luck with the classes. I am sure it will be all good.

Misty said...

It's perfect!!!!!


Misty

Allison said...

The necklace is perfect. I am so glad you found something so special. Good luck with your classes. I am sending you many positive thoughts. (((Hugs)))

Holly said...

I love the necklace! That anchor one is neat too!

Day of Hope went well. Gave a couple blankets to my hospital. I'm sorry you were sick. I hope you are feeling better now.

Wishing you the best in school!