Monday, August 2, 2010

~~~Bryston's sea of Balloons~~~

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this, my sister is in town for a few weeks and I've been studying for my compass test so I haven't been online much this week. I want to thank all of you who participated in Bryston's Balloon Release! You've blessed me beyond measure! I bet that was a really cool view from up there watching all his balloons floating up to him!


From Monica,Gracies Mommy(Mt. Hood, OR)

From Bree,Ella's Mommy(San Diego, California)



From Jody, Grants Mommy(Queen Creek, Az)




From Mark, Kelsey & Ryne Miller(Farragut, IA)



From Lance, Candi, & Micheal Wilmot(Lincoln, NE)



From Destiny, Braxton's Mommy(Lafayette IN)


From Holly, Carleigh's Mommy(Ohio, USA)



From Susan, Gracie's Mommy(USA)


From The Heard Family(Linton, IN)






This one is so neat! The clouds look like a heart in the background!


And then there were the 12 balloons that I released at his grave site;each one with its own personal note or poem attached to it.



Matthew 6:19-21
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THESE TREASURES!!!


P.S. Today I got a thank you in the mail for the flowers and balloon that I left the OB doctors and nurses on Bryston's birthday. I was really floored, and how sweet is it that they'd thank me for giving them a thank you! 9 different L&D nurses signed it, and guess what else; one of them is the fantastic nurse who helped me so much during those 3 days and even assisted with birthing Bryston! Her message on the card says;
Thank you so much for thinking of us at this time. You and your family have made an impression on all of us, then and now. Wishing the best for both of you.

I have often wondered if any of the nurses ever thought of us, espcially that one. And I am so thrilled beyond thrilled that my sweet baby boy crosses her mind occasionally. My heart is swelled with love and pride tonight because on top of that I got THIS sparrow visit right after opening that card! Again, Thank you Julie! I love it!



10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful and visually stunning! I love seeing those smiles!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How sweet of everyone. ((HUGS))

Lisette said...

Just beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing.

Lisette said...

Beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Jill said...

Such beautiful pictures! xx

PB&J said...

Wonderful.... I just joined in on your blog too... Love the pictures. sad for the story but love that you have shines!!

Shandrea said...

Beautiful. Sending you hugs

Allison said...

What a beautiful memorial. (((Hugs)))

wife.mom.nurse said...

The balloons are so wonderful!

You are so very welcome my friend.

I can say that, as a nurse, every loss hurts us deeply and we grieve with our patients.

I have just read your latest post and I am shocked and disgusted at the hurtful words said by that cruel woman.

It is really shocking that someone would go out of their way to think of such garbage.

Pathetic.

Take care of you.

~Julie

Holly said...

Love that so many balloons were released for him!