Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spread The Love


I ran across this blog today and thought, what a great idea! I love that this is such a simple thing to do. How one kind act could make not only someones day but possibly their whole month!

So today I am spreading the love to my sister, Jess. She has a blog here called My Mama's a Believer. And I couldn't love that title more! Jess says that because our mother was a believer that now she too is a believing mommy. Jess is currently 9 months pregnant, due to have the newest member of our family, Tyson Bentley, on June 4th!

The little guy already looks like her! So cute! Tyson will be her 4th precious gift, yup 4th! She is one of the greatest Mom's I have ever seen. She rivals our mother which in my book says alot. Patient to a fault and so sweet to these kids it makes me wonder sometimes if I'll be as good of a mommy as her! Check out what a good looking family she has!


Jess, You are a great sister! There to support me in the tough times and there to laugh with me in the good. Keeper of my secrets and my partner in crime growing up. There to remind me of how to better love and live in Christ. A wonderful mother, wife, friend. The way that you have raised your babies in the Lord is an inspiration to me. And the way that you have included Bryston into you and your families lives has touched me far deeper than you can ever know! Hearing your children say his name is music to my ears and feeds my soul each time I hear it said. I love you big sis!


Now who are you going to spread the love to? Go on, it's easy and it's so much fun!


Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. ~Luke 6:38~




8 comments:

Jill said...

What a beautiful post! Your sister sounds like an amazing person.

ღJessicaღ said...

As if I am not emotional enough... I cry everytime I read your post I'll have you know! :c) Rylee said " why you always cry Mama!" lol.

ღJessicaღ said...

Thank you by the way...

You made my day.

I feel truly blessed to have you and shell as sisters. Oh the stories we could tell...god knew what he was doing when he gave us each other...

Wonder if He knew what He was doing when he gave us our 2 of a kind husbands...all the more memories I guess ;)

Karen said...

Beautiful, Jennifer. Sisters...a special bond. Remembering your Bryston with you. This verse: Job 7:11 really resonated with me. Isn't that being a bereaved blogging mumma???? xo

Andrea said...

Oh Jennifer, *tears*, as this is just the sweetest post. I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister, but I do have a wonderful brother.

You WILL be the same wonderful Mother as your Mom and Sister...you already are :)

xo

Holly said...

Thank you for sharing about your sister!!

With Out My Punkin said...

How awesome that you have a sister like that! Congrats on being an auntie again soon!

Jen said...

how sweet! I am so jealous, I ALWAYS wanted a sister..;) luckily my brother married well, so I have one now :)