Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Latest Name Gallery Pics

It's been awhile since I have updated all of you on all the new name gallery pictures that I've gotten! I just cannot even tell you how much I love and appreciate each and every one of them. They are remembered!!! God Bless Each of You for doing these!


From Beth, Kathlyn's and Cherry's mommy (Harrisburg,NC)





From Jill, Emma & Chase's mommy (USA)



From Chris, Grandma to Alessa Rose (USA)


From LaCubanita (Los Angeles, Ca)


From Jen, Lilly's mommy(Danielsville,GA)







From Danielle, Wyatt's mommy(Tennessee)


Aren't they all amazing! Thank you guys soo much! I love them!


~Numbers 6:24-26~
"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."






5 comments:

Jen said...

I love them all!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are wonderful. How sweet of people do make these for you.

Nan & Mike said...

These are so sweet! You are going to have quite a beautiful collage of all of these someday. Thinking of your angels with you xxx Hugs

With Out My Punkin said...

Beautiful!

Mary said...

The love that comes from our community is so very special.