Monday, April 5, 2010

New Gallery Pics

This has been a busy week for all of you doing name gallery photo's! I love each of them soo much! Each time I get one I cant help but smile and think, they haven't forgotten my babies and I feel so blessed! Thank you so much to each of you for taking the time to remember with me.



From Danielle, Wyatt's mommy.


From Lisette, Sami's mommy.



From Michelle, Jaunito's mommy



From Beth, Kathlyn's mommy


From Jen, Lilly's mommy.



There is no remembrance of people of old, and even those who are yet to come will not be remembered by those who follow them. ~Ecclesiastes 1:11~

(Also don't forget to enter my Mustard Seed Mission giveaway here!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Jennifer ~ The Easter eggs are precious!

Nan & Mike said...

Awwwww so sweet!
You have an award on my blog :)
Love, Nan xxxooo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are so sweet.

Holly said...

Love the new additions!