I have been nominated by Deni and Nan for the Beautiful Blog Award! Thank you so much for the award, I am honored!
Here are the rules for the award:
~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
Okay, 7 interesting facts about little ole me, hmmm....
1. My astrological sign is Cancer. If you hadn't known that before meeting me, you probably could have guessed it pretty accurately as I'm a pretty typical cancerian girl. Shy at first, fiercely loyal, a caretaker type who retreats to her shell if feeling threatened or hurt. A bit quick tempered but also quick to forgive, not forget :) And I love the water and full moons which is also typical of cancer signs.
2. It might surprise you to know that I am a smoker. I don't often share that information because I'm not proud of it. I will be going on Chantex soon to try to kick the habit that I picked back up full force after loosing Peanut in December. Wish me luck, I had a really hard time kicking it the first time so please send those prayers!
3. I'm a bugaphobe, if that's even a word, LOL. I hate all creepy crawly critters, but my biggest fear is spiders. You've all seen the crazy people on t.v. jumping out of their chairs doing the crazy get it off me dance, well that dance is pretty common in my household, :) P.S. A tip for other bugaphobes like me, spiders hate hedge balls. My husband and I place several throughout our home and it works like a charm!
4. I think I've shared this one before but I'll pull it out again, My arms/elbows are double jointed. I've freaked many out that I can invert my elbows and pretty much turn my arm around. When I was a cheerleader posing for team photos the girls kept telling me to straighten out my arms but it's almost impossible for me to do that with elbows that lie a bit off kilter.
5. I love to read. I go through books like water. But not educational books, LOL, just plain old fiction. There is just something about book stores that draws me in like a moth to a flame. I could spend hours in there browsing the book shelves.
6. I don't like large crowds. They make me nervous. All the noise and people leave me feeling uneasy. I'd much rather be at home playing games or having a small BBQ with friends then be out at a club or bar. To much judgement and chaos at those places for me. Another typical cancer trait, being a homebody.
7. I have a business degree that I don't use. I started out in college taking nursing classes but switched to business. I used it once working as a retail assistant manager but wasn't making enough money in our small town so I fell back into the health care industry. I now work for a company taking care of the disabled and I enjoy it. But one day I'd like to start my own business. I've been saying this for so long it's starting to feel a bit like a pipe dream, LOL. Babies and Business are my biggest aspirations at the moment and I'm really hoping that at least the baby part will become more than a dream.
And now to nominate 7 other bloggers for this award!
Holly from Caring for Carleigh
Lindsy at Dandelion Dreams
Jen at Lilly's Mommy Forever
Bree at My Baby Butterfly Ella
Lisette at Sami's Blog
Michelle at The Ramirez Family
Beth at Still My Baby
(Also please send some love and encouragement to Beth today, she has just heard those awful words again and has lost her rainbow. Please send lots of prayers for her family. They will be needing them.)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Posted by The Blue Sparrow at 12:25 PM