Monday, April 12, 2010

(((Hugs From Bryston)))

I just wanted to share a something with you guys. When my husband told me I smiled and knew that Bryston was sending us a hug that day. I meant to post this earlier but I had gotten busy with work and the day to day stuff around here, you know how that goes.

First I have to explain how this came about. Ty's a volunteer fireman here in our small town. He is the Training officer. One of the volunteers runs a cadet program through our fire department. The cadets are high school seniors who join the program and get to learn the ropes of firefighting. Ty assists this program and helps out with alot of the trainings. A few weeks ago they decided to hold a dive training night. So they went to a fellow firefighters family home to practice scuba training in their pool. Color me jealous, I'd love a pool LOL! But anyways, not the point, They were all taking turns getting into the water, submerging and learning to use the dive equipment.

Ty said when he got into the water to assist one the cadets she starting looking at him and his tattoo strangely. He asked her what was wrong and she asked why he had the name Bryston tattooed on his arm. So he told her. Her response to him is what made me smile. She said that that was her boyfriends name. Not only is his name Bryston it's Bryston Ray! How weird is that! Do you know how uncommon the name Bryston is? I have tried and tried to find the meaning of the name on search engines and it comes up as an unknown name other that the name for some stereo speakers brand. And even weirder that the two name would be put together! How neat it that!

Also yesterday while Ty was out golfing he noticed something cool in the clouds. Do you see it?

It looks to us like the clouds are in the shape of a bird taking flight! For a long time I couldn't look at the clouds without seeing a sparrow shape. I even took a photo of one of them but accidentally lost it off my camera before I could download it onto our computer. I'm so happy Ty caught this with his phone.

P.S. We got good news today that Ty got the job he had interviewed for a week or so ago. I am so thrilled because now he'll have regular 40 hours a week again plus benefits! Yay! He is the new Assistant Manager of Hyvee here in our town. Another reason that I am so happy with this is he has room for advancement which most of his other jobs that wasn't even a possibility. Things are starting to look up, finally! He has been doing 2 part time jobs without benefits since he was laid off from his other job 2 years ago.


"For I know the plans I have you says the Lord, they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope". ~Jeremiah 29:11~






14 comments:

Andrea said...

Jennifer,

I do love the symbolism that we see and feel in our lives :) Love the photo and so happy your hubby captured it.

Also, praise God for your sweet hubby's resolve in working as he has to provide for you all. Congrat's on the new job :)

Hope that you have a wonderful week...lifting you up :)

xoxo

Jill said...

How cool that the other boy has the same name! I never knew that there wasn't an actual meaning for it. I think you should make your own! The photo is stunning and I do see it. Those signs are so wonderful when they come along. xx

ღJessicaღ said...

Awesome! That picture is awesome!! You need to have that framed! =)
Love ya.
Jess

Jane said...

WoW!
That makes my heart happy!

Lighthouse Photography said...

That brought tears to my eyes! How beautiful!!

Unknown said...

What wonderful news! Bryston really is taking care of you guys. He's always nearby and the little signs prove that!

Danielle said...

It is really neat how Bryston finds ways to let you know he is okay. I'm glad you and Ty get those signs from him :)

With Out My Punkin said...

:) glad that Ty got a picture with his phone. He is sending you signs, he is always close!

((hugs))

Ebe said...

What a beautiful story... I love the picture too.

Congrats to Ty!! That's wonderful news!

Deni said...

I love those little things that remind you of your babies! And I love them. Congrats to Ty, what a blessing. Things are indeed looking up!!!

Holly said...

Wow, that is so neat that her bf's name was Bryston Ray!

I do see the bird in the sky! Love it!!

Sooo happy to hear he got the job! That is fantastic news! Yay!

Rachel said...

I absolutely love that Ty thought to take a picture of it.

How sweet it is that God sends reminders to us - especially beautiful ones like that - of how much He loves and cares for us.

And that is just crazy about the same names!! No such things as coincidence!

Have a great week and congrats on Ty's job!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wife.mom.nurse said...

Amazing to know that there is a Bryston Ray out there AND he lives in your area. That is just beyond amazing.

Congrats on the new job for Ty. Terrific news!