Thursday, February 4, 2010

Testing Tomorrow



So tomorrow I have an appointment with my OB to do further testing. I'm still a little confused on all the medical lingo, but from what I can get they will be injecting some kind of dye into my uterus to see if what he saw on my last u/s was a blood clot or, forgive me if I'm saying this wrong, a septum, which can be associated with placental abruptions. I don't have a clue what that is or why it could be a problem, but I guess I'll find out tomorrow. All I know is my doctor has been very very clear and adamant that we be very careful not to get pregnant until we do this testing. Sorry, I know I'm not being very clear, it was a little hard to hear him explaining all of this on my cell.

I'm not sure why this is stuck in my head but I just keep thinking, what if he tells me that there is something wrong with me? What if I cannot have babies? I'm sure this is just a silly fear and that I have nothing to worry about, but none the less please pray that the outcome of my appointment is a positive one. Better safe then sorry, right?


Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed. ~Psalm 41:1-3~



12 comments:

Ashley D said...

I'll be thinking about you. Good luck and many prayers being sent your way.

Kelli said...

Prayers and hugs your way, Jennifer! I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Bree said...

Sending positive thoughts for tomorrow. I'm glad your doctor is being so thorough.

Danielle said...

Oh honey ,everything just has to be alright. I think about and pray for you all the time. I will be sending extra prayers your way tomorrow. Please let us know how your appointment goes. I'll be on pins and needles until I hear. (((Hugs)))

Allison (Ali) said...

I willbe thinking of you tomorrow and I totally understand your anxiousness. With all the tests they are running on me that I am waiting to get the results back on, on one hand I do not want there to be anything wrong (I want everything to be normal), but on the other if there is something it will explain the difficulties.

I hope you get excellent results tomorrow.

Franchesca said...

Jennifer, I will be praying that you get all the answers you need tomorrow and that your visit is a positive one.

xx

Andrea said...

Jenny,

Sending you love as you go for your testing. I can relate to all those questions and also to the fear of what could be wrong, as I was in the same position not so long ago and was so scared. However, all turned out well and I believe all will be well for you too :)

Many hugs and constant prayers coming your way.

xo

Akul's mama said...

Wishing you luck.

Lighthouse Photography said...

Praying for you! I have had this dye study done as well and it is pretty quick. Hope you get clear answers

Brandi said...

Prayers coming your way, Jen. I hope everything goes well.

Jill said...

I am thinking about you and hope you get all the answers you need.