Thursday, January 21, 2010

Peanut's Butterfly

Bree, Ella's sweet mommy over at, http://butterflybaby15.blogspot.com/,made Peanut a butterfly. I love it! Thank you so much Bree!


I also wanted to say Thank you for all of you kind words on my last post. Sometimes I just need to hear that I am a mom. So Thank You for telling me so! I made it through the day without any incidents. It was a busy day at work so I wasn't left with much me time to ponder about the days significance. I just still cant believe how much time has already passed. It still feels like yesterday to me. I long to hold my babies here on this earth, but I am looking forward to the day when my Heavenly body gets to hold theirs. I'm still working on the hole praising during the storm thing but I'm trying. I will get there eventually. I know that God will be waiting for me when I do. Praying that each of your days went well and that God's sweet embrace is holding you all through your storms!

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.




7 comments:

Andrea said...

Jenny,

I think we will always feel like it was yesterday. I just wish it were like the song and "all our troubles seemed so far away" (the Beatles)

Many Hugs as you Persevere on.

Andrea
xoxo

Akul's mama said...

I always wonder why are we the chosen ones? Why are our lives incomplete? I have no answers. Sending loving hugs your way. thinking of both your beautiful angels.

Anonymous said...

I definately love the butterfly metaphor. Your babies now have a perfect heavenly body like a butterfly compared to what it leaves behind.

Also, you so are a Mum. Let me share one thing from my story.

When Abigail was born we were so gutted not to be able to take her home. But I had a very strange feeling which I still hold on to. We had been perfect parents to Abigail. We cared for her as best we could and whilst it wasn't enough to save her it meant something. We could never say we were perfect parents to our 5 year old, we make mistakes every day and who needs perfection anyway...

Of course I do hope that you get to bring a baby into this world and not be perfect but be a great parent. Until then, never doubt that you are a mother and that you can still love your Bryston and his sibling. You will see them again.

Peace

Tiffany said...

If only we had the answers to our questions. You shouldn't have to question whether or not you're a mom. You are a mother! No one can question that. It's a tough road, praising God through that storm. But he wants you to. Have faith, persevere. I have faith that your storm will pass.

Jill said...

Awww, a beautiful butterfly for your Peanut!! How sweet of Bree.

wife.mom.nurse said...

So touching...

Holly said...

Love Peanut's butterfly!!