Sunday, January 24, 2010

6 Months

Has it really been 6 months already? I am dumbfounded by that. 6 months seems like a lifetime and just a breath away at the same time. I wish I could hold him again, even if were just a few minutes more and even if it meant that I'd still have to leave him behind again. My arms ache from the emptiness. I know that one day that emptiness will be filled, I just wish that it could be this side of Heaven when that happened.


To my sweet Bryston,

Words cannot convey just how much I miss you. I think about you everyday and wish that you were here with us. I feel your absence in my soul more and more each day. I wonder what you'd be like at 6 months old. I bet you'd have been a happy baby. I wish I could have seen you smile, just once, so that I could hold that image in my heart when I was missing you. Are you having fun playing with peanut up there? Please let her know that we love her so much and wished things could have turned out differently.
I'm sorry that I haven't been to your site to visit for awhile, the weathers been awful down here. I plan on going as soon as the roads clear up a bit. I want to make you a snowman for your site. I think you probably would have liked them if you'd stayed.
I haven't dreamed of you yet, and I'm still waiting for you to bless me with a visit in them. I would love that. I just miss you so much baby. Its so hard here without you but please know that I'm trying. I want to make you proud to call me your mama.

Thank you for the sparrow visit today. I smiled when I saw it and remembered how special today is. Happy 6 months in Heaven sweet pea. I miss you so so much! Mama and Daddy love you so very very much!





14 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

Praying for you sweet friend as you miss your precious Bryston.

I love that God sends sparrows to comfort you.

~Julie

Anonymous said...

oh sweetheart, 6 months and yet it is a lifetime. Lots of love xxx

Kelli said...

Your letter to Bryston made me completely tear up this morning. I am sure he and peanut are watching over you and are SO proud of their Momma. Hugs.

Jill said...

Lots of love to you! That is a sweet letter to Bryston. xo

Lighthouse Photography said...

Praying for you today! Your love for Bryston is so beautiful in your letter. What a wonderful mother you are to him and peanut. I am praying that today is a good day and you will feel peace.

Ebe said...

Missing Bryston with you today.

Happy 6 months in Heaven, sweet Bryston.

Andrea said...

Jenny,

Remembering Bryston with you today and always. Where does the time go? I'm at 8 months and sometimes it seems like yesterday. But, it has gotten better and my smile has emerged again. I feel Christian in the wind on my face, the rain on my lips and the sun at my back. He remains with me....

Love to you,
Andrea
xoxo

Akul's mama said...

Each baby milestone hits the heart. thinking of you and your precious Bryston today. Many hugssss.

Danielle said...

Six months is a hard hurdle to get over. Missing Bryston and peanut with you today and each day. There isn't a day that goes by when your sweet family isn't in my prayers. (((Hugs)))

Mary said...

Isn't it odd how things can feel so close and so far away? Every month that goes by I am struck by this. How can it feel like yesterday and a lifetime ago at the same time?

Once A Mother said...

bryston you are such a special boy, loved so very much by your mommy and daddy. watch over them as they are missing you so, so much.


thinking of you... the first 8 months were absolute hell for me, it breaks my heart to know you are still in that awful, new and raw place. sending thoughts of peace your way.

Deni said...

Just wanted to stop by & tell you I'm thinking of you!!

Holly said...

Happy 6 month birthday Bryston. You are loved and missed!!

brian said...

If there was an emoticon to convey "speechless" or "at a lost for words," I would type it in here.

Ms. Jennifer, your blog postings often leave me just that...