Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bryston's Name Gallery

It's been awhile since I have shared Bryston's name gallery photos that we've recieved. (At anytime you can click the link at the right to see his full gallery.) These are just the ones that I haven't posted so far. Sorry it took me so long to share these! I want to thank each and every one of you who have sent us a photo. I cherish these photos and I look at them almost daily. You all have blessed us so much with each of these. If you havent sent a photo in and would like to my email is jenn_624@hotmail.com. I would love to see your spin on writting my angels name!


Bree, Ella's mommy(San Deigo, CA)


Holly Haas, Carleigh's Mommy (Findlay, OH)




Brian&Julie Cieslak (Pomona, CA)


Christy(Shenandoah, IA)


Pat Davison (Clarinda,IA)


Jon&Cindy Heard (Jasonville,IN)


Katie, Reece's Mommy (USA)


Tiane Bonnes Hennings (Shenandoah, IA)


Louise Walker (Maryville,MO)


Brandy, Elliot"s mommy(USA)


Melissa White, Tarkio MO


Amanda Beason Miller (Shenandoah, IA)




May the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come
to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done
~Ruth 2:12~





6 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful photos of Bryston's name. xo

Tiffany said...

Love them! How wonderful that you have those.

Nan & Mike said...

I love all of the things people have done in his honor! Just beautiful :) Hugs, Nan xo

Deni said...

Those are so special! I know I love to see my babies names, I came across someone today who has a daughter named Layla, and she's so cute, made me smile with delight, & be a little sad! I've been thinking of you often, I know that rollercoaster of emotion after a second loss! Know I'm available if you want to chat!

Ebe said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing. I have some pictures of Owen's name and really need to post them.

I love your little boy's name. It is beautiful.

Holly said...

I love seeing the new additions!