Friday, December 18, 2009

Our Christmas Miracle

I just got word that Dad's brain bleed is healing well enough for them to give the orders to release. All of your prayers did the trick! He will be coming home today! I will probably be absentee from blogland for a few days while he finishes recovering, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone and if I don't make it back, Merry Christmas to all of you. May your holidays be peaceful and to all of you MOA's, may your angles be close and comforting you through the upcoming holidays. ~HUGS~


Luke 1:35
And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy–the Son of God.
(Happy Birthday Jesus!)




15 comments:

Jill said...

Such great news about your dad! xo

Bree said...

Wonderful! Enjoy your time with your family!

Jen said...

WONDERFUL! hugs!

brian said...

Thank God! Julie just told me...

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

Praise the Lord! Try your best you enjoy Christmas. Rejoice knowing that Bryston is celebrating with Jesus!!!

Christmas with Kasey said...

What wonderful news!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Nicolle

Lighthouse Photography said...

Oh my goodness! I am just now seeing this! I am so happy that your father is going to be ok. Is sure did have an angel watching over him!! Praying for a speedy recovery.

caitsmom said...

Sending hopes for your dad to continue to heal. Peace.

Marie W said...

Awesome news! Take a few days and love on your dad. I will still pray that he continues to heal.

Once A Mother said...

a real christmas miracle. thinking of you and your dad.

Karen said...

Happy news. Thinking of you. xo

Jess said...

Wow, that is such good news! I just now saw the post about your Dad's accident, but will be praying for his continued recovery. Looking at the pictures of the truck, it definitely seems there was an angel there to protect him! I hope you and your family feel the comfort and peace of God's presence as you celebrate together this Christmas.

Allison (Ali) said...

awesome news! so glad to hear something good.

Holly said...

This is great news!!

Deni said...

Wow! I just read all about your dad! What a horrible experience for you and your family. But praise God he is doing better! I had a cousin killed by a drunk driver many years ago, but I remember my mom getting the phone call in the middle of the night, it's etched in my brain forever! I hope that something is done to this irresponsible, sick man!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy loving on your daddy! Deni