Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Giving Thanks Early

I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind words on Bryston's due date. It was such a hard day but it was comforting knowing that all of you were standing in the gap and praying me through. All of your comments comforted me and mean so much to me. This blog is my oulet. A safe place to vent and share in not only my greif but all of yours. It's my thearapy in a sence. So thank you, each of you for standing in the gap for me. Some nights I am just too weak to pray but I always find peace in standing in your gaps. Please know that when I say I'm praying for you most times Im praying as fast as I'm typing.

I also wanted to say thank you for all the beautiful name photos that Ive recieved. Each one makes my heart sing with joy just seeing his name all the different places and ways its been written. You guys are so much more creative than I ever imagined! I am still having computer issues but I will post them all as soon as we get our computer back. If any of you reading this who dont already know, I have asked that any of you who are willing and able to write my sons name, Bryston. It could be as easy as coloring it or as big as making a name collage. My email is jenn_624@hotmail.com to email the picture to me. It means a great deal to me, so thank you in advance! If you wouldnt mind including your location as well so I can chart how far he has traveled that would be great!

Also thank you to Danielle over at Letting go and Letting God. I won her giveaway! She lost her precious son Wyatt in June. If your not aquainted with her story please check out her blog and follow the Fight for Wyatt link to sign her petition. You wont be sorry you did, she's an amazing woman. So thanks Danielle, I cant wait to get the albumn! I've already planned out which photos to put in it! *Hugs*

I wish I could hug each of you for being there for me. All of you out there in blogland mean so much to me! I hope that one day I will be able to repay you and help all of you the way you all have comforted and encouraged me.

XOXO,

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so sweet. I signed her petition.
Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Mimi

wife.mom.nurse said...

What a beautiful way to describe what it is like to feel to be prayed for in the time of grief.

When we are in pain and cannot form eloquant word for our Lord, he hears our groans...He responds.

Even when we do not "feel" it, we can trust in faith that his arms are around us when we curl in a ball in distress. He is there.

With Love for you and in Prayer...

~Julie

Holly said...

I feel the same way and I'm glad you are getting photos with Bryston's name!! Do you plan on putting together a slideshow or scrapbook with them all??

Angela said...

hi my first visit. looking at the pictures on the sidebar just made my heart melt alittle. have a wonderful day.

Bree said...

I'm so glad you won the album! What a great thing. I have turned Ella's Name Gallery into a scrapbook as well. Seeing her name written means so much to me. Next time I go down to the beach, I'll have to write Bryston's name in the sand for you.

Franchesca said...

This blogworld of babylost mamas has been therapeutic for me too. I wish we never had to meet under these horrible circumstances but I am thankful for the support nonetheless. I am glad you won the album and I hope you get lots more pictures of Bryston's name!

xx

Jen said...

congrats on winning! I will look for a good spot here in NE Oklahoma.. all of the fall foliage is beautiful :) I will send you one :) hugs!

Brandi said...

You are such a sweetheart. I wish only good things for you. You are always in my prayers. :)

Karen said...

I can't imagine where I'd be without finding this online community of babylost mummas over the summer; as Franchesca said, sad we had to meet this way but what a blessing. Thinking of you and Bryston and sending hugs and prayers.