Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Makeover & More Photos!

I have gotten a few more photos over the weekend for Bryston's name gallery. If you'd like to see his complete gallery, just click the photo on the right in the margin. I've been pleasantly surprised with the response that we've gotten on all the photos. Its amazing how loving and generous people have been. God is working a healing through all of you and these photos. My heart leaps every time I get a new photo. They are each unique and so special to me! Thank you everyone for doing this for us!


Carly, Christian's mommy(Perth,Australia)


Talitha(Ashland,PA)



Jamie & Jaydn Doucette (Bellevue, NE)






Denise&Justine Marsh (Shenandoah, IA)


Also, I wanted to say Thank You to my big sis, Jessica over at http://mymamasabeliever.blogspot.com for helping me with my much needed blog makeover! She did a wonderful job! I love my new look! Jess and her family have helped us spread the word about Bryston's name gallery. We have alot of these photo's because of her and her family's word of mouth. So thanks again, Jess!

Ruth 2:12
May the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge, reward you fully for what you have done

17 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes Jennifer, she did a great job with the makeover... it looks wonderful. I love all the names too.

ღJessicaღ said...

I see you've learned to do a link too! ;)

Adam is gonna get Ty's app. tomorrow so I'll get it in the mail as soon as I can.

Brandi said...

The blog looks super! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your blog looks wonderful.
Love the pictures you were sent for your gallery.

Holly said...

I love the new look!!

More Than Words said...

I really like you new makeover, and what a blessing with all the people who participated in his name!!

Tina said...

The pictures are very sweet and the new look is GREAT!! xx

caitsmom said...

Bryston's name pictures are wonderful. (((hugs)))

Once A Mother said...

The new layout is beautiful, and the pictures of Bryston's name are so precious.

Akul's mama said...

It is so special for us to see our child's name...

Franchesca said...

Your blog is beautiful, I love LOVE the header. The new pictures are so awesome, so sweet of your sister to spread the word!

xx

Nan & Mike said...

It looks beautiful! And I love all of the pictures with your angel baby's name. Hugs! xo Nan

Karen said...

Beautiful. It's all just beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Jennifer - one song has the words "I can only imagine...." I battled Cancer in June and I believe with all my heart the God held me in His hands and surrounded me with peace. Not that I didn't have pain, or procedures, or Cancer - but I made it through the struggles. I read on verse over and over again Proverbs 3 5-6. And I also know that I am blessed. My prayer is for you and your family to be held in His hands and to feel His peace too. I am so sorry this happened to you and your beautiful Bryston. With Love, Jennifer jennsthreegraces @ blogspot

brian said...

I like the new blog banner/header, and am enjoying the Bryston name gallery :)

wife.mom.nurse said...

sweet. I'm working on something special for the gallery!

Jennifer said...

Jennifer - I was thinking about you today and your family - I wanted you to know I hope you have a day filled with gentle thoughts and I'm sending you a hug and my prayers. Jennifer 2