Tuesday, July 14, 2009

27 Week Update









So it's been forever since I have updated everyone on my pregnancy, so that's what I'm going to do! I am officially 27 weeks as of yesterday. I had a doctors appointment yesterday to do my glucose test and an ultrasound. The glucose test results wont be in untill my next visit, but I am now on 2 week visits! It's getting closer and closer!


His heart beat was a normal 153 and he is right on track in the growth department. No abnormalities were found so I can rest easy now and get a sound night of sleep (Well of coarse in between bathroom breaks, heartburn, and the leg cramps, lol!)

I am getting bigger and bigger by the day and it's getting alot harder to do the normal things. Bending over and being on my feet for a long period of time have gotten tricker and Im finding its harder to roll myself (and I do mean roll) out of bed!
I have never heard this but take a look at this ultrasound picture from yesterday and what do you see? This is a picture if the 4 ventracals of the human heart. Looks kinda like a cross huhn? How cool is that!
Well that's really all I have for today. I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Talk to ya next time bloggers!






0 comments: