Saturday, December 18, 2010

So this is going to sound kind of insane but it's just one of those things. I have a message. For who I don't have a clue but I am compelled to share this. Whoever you are, whoever this is for you need to know;

It's never too late.


That's it, simple short and sweet. Do you ever just feel compelled to say something when you're not sure where in the heck it came from? Well that's exactly what this is. I hope this message is what you need exactly when you need it. God Bless you, whoever you are.

4 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is really special and I am sure the message will get to the person it is for.

When I saw that I immediately thought of a friend of mine from
16 years ago. She lost a baby and never could have one. Then she found me on Facebook a few months ago telling me she was pregnant.
It never too late.

Misty said...

It is what I needed to hear, thank you, Dear.

caitsmom said...

Hmmmmmm.....a lovely message! Peace.

Jill said...

That is a lovely message.