Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's the little things.....

I just got home from class and checked my email and I had a new email from Katy & Kristie from Anchored by Hope. At the end of August they decided to start an Anchored By Hope Memorial Sketchbook project. Their book will travel to 5 major cities in the USA (where you can view it in person) before it finally ends up at that Brooklyn Art Library where it will be digitized, and put online for everyone to view. They invited all of us BLM's to join in the fun and fill out a form. The theme was, You would have been home by now.
Well Bryston's page is done and she emailed the page! It turned out soo beautifully and I am so excited for Bryston to be a part of this amazing project! Just think, people all over the USA will be reading about our Angel's short lives and maybe just maybe people will start to feel a little less threatened by the topic of baby loss.

(If this is too small to read you can click on it & enlarge what I wrote about the theme & Bryston)



Thank you soo much Katy & Kristie!

I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.
~Ephesians 1.16

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change
~James 1:17




3 comments:

Deni said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful! That outfit on Bryston is amazing! I've only seen his feet picture! How sweet! I love it!

Lisette said...

I love it, it is so beautiful!

Holly said...

His page turned out wonderful!