Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Early Happy Thanksgiving



I probably wont be on for the next few days so I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am thankful for the blessings of family. It really is true that there is no greater than gift than family. And of coarse I'm thankful for the few short weeks that I had my precious babies with me. They're never far from my thoughts as I'm sure your angels aren't either. Another thing I'm thankful for is God's grace because I'd be no where without it. How lucky are we that have such a loving and forgiving God!?!

I ran across this lil poem today & thought it was cute;

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!


Amen to that! Haha! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



4 comments:

Lisette said...

Cute poem! Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I hope you have a good time.

Once A Mother said...

that poem is so funny! thinking of you and hoping you have a beautiful holiday.

Holly said...

lol Happy Thanksgiving!

wife.mom.nurse said...

HI!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Think of you often my friend...