Monday, June 7, 2010

Look What I Made!

I spent the weekend making baby crafts that I plan on selling. It was so much fun!!! I made diaper wreaths, diaper cupcakes and diaper sundaes! The pictures didn't come out as well as I had hoped, but I am very impressed with myself on how they all turned out! I'm seriously not hitting you guys up, I just wanted to just show everyone how cute they turned out!
























I have always loved doing crafts but my crafting kinda came to a stand still after last summer so it was nice to just keep myself busy doing all of these this weekend. I had alot of fun but my fingers are a little sore after all of these so I'll keep this post short for now! *HUGS to each of YOU*




10 comments:

Lisette said...

Wow, that is so creative. I have seen diaper cakes before but never the cupcakes, too cute!!! I am glad this kept you busy and it seems like you had a good time making these. Great job!!!

Brie said...

I love them! You're a very crafty lady (=

With Out My Punkin said...

So cute!! You are very crafty!!

Caroline said...

Great job , I love makin things !

Caroline

Unknown said...

Way too cute!

michelle hs said...

those sundaes and cupcakes are too cute! i've never seen those before. i wanted to let you know that on the way to church sunday everytime i looked up at the clouds there was one that looked like a sparrow. if i hadn't been late i would have pulled over to take pictures. i just thought it was interesting because usually you see one cloud shaped like something, but my drive to church is nearly thirty minutes and i continued to see sparrows in the clouds the whole way. i thought of you and prayed for you! *HUGS*

Holly said...

I love what you've done!! So totally cuuuute!

Jill said...

Wow, you are so creative! Everything looks great!

Mary said...

Those are so very cute! Now I wish I knew someone who was having a baby shower.

ღJessicaღ said...

Those are just too cute!!!