Friday, April 30, 2010

IBLM gifts for all of you!!!!



International Babylost Mother's Day is the first Sunday of May each year. This year it is Sunday the 2nd. IBMD recognizes babylost women all over the world as mothers. Just because a woman loses her first baby does not mean that she is not a mother anymore. She will be a mother for the rest of her life. On this special day in May we come together to celebrate our connection, our children and our hope for the future. IBMD is a day for love, peace, remembrance and recognition.

If you know a babylost woman why not tell her today that she is a beautiful mother.
~United in grief, we find love and strength.~

I wish that I could send each of you a card to celebrate this special day but that would cost a small fortune in stamps and I don't have access to all of your addresses so I made an e-card of sorts for all of you. (If you do not see your child/children's name please let me know and I will get one done for you)














































































































I hope all of you have a peacefull day tomorrow as we remember our angels and that we are all beautiful mommies! God Bless.



28 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my Sweetheart, you have been B-U-S-Y! How sweet of you to do this for all of us! Thank you for remembering Wyatt :) I wish we didn't know anything about this day, but I'm glad I have friends like you to get through it with.

MissingYouAlways said...

o i love them how beautiful could u make one for jordan?

Jen said...

I love the one you made for Lily! It's amazing how wonderful you feel just seeing their name, isn't it?

xxxx!!!!

Jane said...

Thanks, so much!! They are beautiful :)

Marie W said...

Thank you so much Jennifer! Thank you for honoring my babies and helping to keep their memories alive.

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

you are so thoughtful! thanks

Mary said...

Thank you so very much for remembering me and my little guy.

Jessica said...

They are beautiful, would you mind doing one for my daughter, Hadley? Thank you!!!

Kathi said...

Jennifer - They look amazing. Thanks so much for doing ones for my girls

Jill said...

You have such a beautiful heart. Thank you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a loving post and how sweet of you to do this for their mothers. ((HUGS))

Andrea said...

Jennifer,

The love you continue to share is beautiful. Thank you for all your efforts in taking the time to honor our children and give significance to their lives. Most of all, thank you for remembering Christian, as it touches my heart.

"You" ARE a Beautiful Mother

xoxo
Andrea

Jennifer said...

What a gift. Thank you for remembering all of these babies. We lost one too, in utero, named Jordan.

Deni said...

Jennifer, Thank you so much for honoring my babies and all of our babies like that! It means the world to me! You are such a beautiul mother!!!

Rachel said...

Thank you so much... happy blessed Mother's Day to you.

Franchesca said...

how precious!!! You are so sweet. Thank you Jen

XOXO

Stephanie said...

Jen ~ all I can say is I am so touched! What a beautiful way to remember us all! My love to you on this day!

Malory said...

Breathtaking!!! I love it!

michelle hs said...

thank you so much jennifer! i love it!

Jen said...

Love them..thank you :) xoxo

With Out My Punkin said...

You are so kind hearted! Thank you for thinking of Kasey and all his friends! ((hugs))

Shandrea said...

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to do this. I love it. Sending you lots of hugs ;0)

Nan & Mike said...

Beautiful girl, you have a heart of gold!!!! I don't know how you do this for all of us, but you are amazing. Thank you so much it means everything to me that my girls are remembered, especially with all of these other sweet angels. Love to you xxx Nan

Anonymous said...

With tears in my eyes I say thank you. It means so much to know that Jackson is remembered. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
xx, Linda

Once A Mother said...

my heart is just broken at the sheer number of them. so many little babies being missed so dearly.

thank you so much for remembering Peyton in such a special, beautiful, and caring way. you have such amazing heart.

sending love your way. THANK YOU!

xx

Umm Mikaal and Shaheer said...

Thank you so much! Çove it:)

Ebe said...

Thank you thank you! It's beautiful!

Lisette said...

Sorry it took me so long to THANK YOU for thinking of us. You are so sweet, big ((HUGS)) to you!