Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brystons Name Gallery

I've gotten another photo for Bryston's name gallery and I also made a few myself. The first one is from Destiny, Braxton's mommy from Lafayette, Indiana. The photo was taken on a Florida beach. Thank you Destiny! I love it!


The following photos I did this afternoon. Ty's golfing today so I had a little extra time on my hands today. Yesterday I went to Bryston's site and the snow was completely gone, which means spring is coming and his first Heavenly Birthday is fast approaching. *Sigh* Will the seasons ever be anything else now but a time table for how far away from my time with him is getting?













Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~Henry van Dyke~









For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.

~Ecclesiastes 3:1-8~








Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them? ~Rose F. Kennedy

10 comments:

Monica said...

Beautifully spoken to my soul!! I especially like the pink flower<3

wife.mom.nurse said...

I am so in awe of this amazing gallery.

Remembering your Bryston and Peanut today.

With Love,
Julie

Lisette said...

So very beautiful. I love the one with the yellow flower and the pink gerber daisy. ((HUGS))

Franchesca said...

how beautiful!!!

Jody said...

These are GORGEOUS, Jennifer! I think I want a name gallery for Grant at some point. Very cool idea and a wonderful way to keep honoring him. Hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are beautiful.

brian said...

Great quotes...

I like the clear-eyed wisdom of this one: "...delight in whatever remains..."

Jen said...

Beautiful.. I love them!

Nan & Mike said...

So sweet :) Thank you for sharing honey xxxooo Nan

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous - you are so talented!