Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day Back To Work

So I dont have much time right now, but I wanted to post a quick prayer requeast. Today is my first day back to work since loosing Bryston and I am beyond dreading walking through those doors. Just thinking about it Im about to break down. The last time I walked through those doors for work, I was prenant. My baby boy was still very much alive and healthy inside me so this is tearing me up this morning. I have a long 13 hours ahead of me and I really think that Im going to need some borrowed strength today. I will also be facing coworkers that I have not seen since all this happened for the first time. I am already an emotional wreck and dont need or want to break down in front of an audience. Please pray for the strength for me to get through this day and the remainder of the week. Im to weak to do this on my own. Thanks guys.

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Prayers coming your way...

Tina said...

Thinking of you and hoping you will find peace and comfort.

~Hugs

Franchesca said...

Thinking about you and definitely praying for you. Its hard but you will make it. Love to the sky

Christmas with Kasey said...

Prayers coming your way, you can get through it. We are here to support you!

((Hugs))

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

You are stronger than you know. I still have not returned to full-time work. I decided to sub instead of teach, just so I could have some days all to myself. In hindsight, returning to work would have probably been the best. you will do fine. Prayers and hugs!

Sheryl said...

wish i had read this earlier. praying that you felt God's strength today!!

love to you.

EMILY G. said...

even more prayers coming your way! you can do this..

Unknown said...

I will be keeping you in prayer...this will be good. Lean on Him for strength. Cry when you need to cry, smile when you can, and know that you are loved.

Akul's mama said...

WHat is it with us teachers and lost babies and blogging...I remember my first faculty meeting after my return to work. I sat near the door so I could escape if need be. I still do not have any desire to go for social get togethers.