Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Been Away

It's been forever since my last post so I thought I'd give everyone an update. Last week I had my 23 week OB visit with Dr. Wyatt. Things are going good and the baby is still healthy and active as ever! I will try to get an updated belly picture on here since Im getting so big now! I feel him move alot more and am getting excited to the day that I can actually see him move!

The day after my OB visit I got really sick and ended up going to the E.R. because I couldnt keep anything down. They gave me a shot for the nausea and sent me on my way. Dr. Wyatt was not to thrilled that they did that without any lab work or consulting with him. I have been sick off and on since then and now have a Rx for the nausea, thank goodness! I hate being sick and knowing that it's hard on my little guy doesnt make it any easier!

And in between all of this our computer crapped out and we had to get a new one, we had a relatives birthday to celebrate and the following day was fathers day, so we have been running like crazy the last week!

Oh, and today is my 27th birthday, so Happy Birthday to me! I will be working all day, but dont feel to bad for me because today at work we are taking the clients swimming! So Im not completly bummed, lol!

Have a great day bloggers!

0 comments: