Tuesday, May 12, 2009

True Story Tuesday


I found this cute True Story Tuesday over at tris-adventures.blogspot.com! Its a really cute page, you guys should check it out! So from what I gather you just tell a cute true story that has happened to you or someone you know. It can be recent or a blast from the past, which should inspire lots of fun memories! I hope you enjoy!

We've all had those fun game nights with friends that may or may not end in some embarrassing but fun moments. About a year ago my husband and I hosted a game night at our house after attending another friends wedding. We decided to play the game Would you rather. If any of you have not had the pleasure of playing this game, I recommend it. It's lots of fun, as you will see, lol! The game is sort of a truth or dare type game. Would you rather tell this or do this.

When it came to my turn the card I drew had limited options. It was either run around our block acting like a farm animal, tell an embarrassing story about myself, or let the entire group give me makeover of they're choosing. Well I figured I didn't feel like spending the night in the local psych ward or dying of shame so I chose the last option. Here are the results of everyone's hard work, lol! (And yes, we were remodeling our basement at the time!)....

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

But on the bright side, I did get some lovely shots of my friends husband's rendition of "I'm a little teapot," LOL! Enjoy!
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com
Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

All in all it was a fun filled evening with friends. I hope you got some laughs outta it! Have a happy Tuesday Bloggers!

4 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

i'm not vegan either and i loved it! you couldn't even tell it didn't have eggs or butter in it!

ღJessicaღ said...

I remember those pictures! ;) Glad I wasn't there! ha!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like a blast! And it's too funny that you have blackmail pictures now to prove it :)

I added your link if that's okay?

Have a great Tuesday!

ღJessicaღ said...

Jenn, all you have to do is go to her webpage, and copy and paste your www.jenn_625.blogspot.com to her Mr. Linky. And put your name it. It's easy. Let me know if you need help next time. you can do it for your not me mondays too!