Monday, May 11, 2009

First Blog

So this is my first blog on blogspot and I haven't really figured this whole thing out quite yet, but here goes. So I found out last week that I am going to be a mommy! I have my first official OB appointment on Monday with Dr. Wyatt who I hear is very good. While this is very exciting news I am very nearvous! This is my first pregnancy and I have no clue what to expect of this. My husband, Ty, and I weren't planning kids for at least a few years and were caught off gaurd by this. My intial responce was to panik! LOL! He took it better than I did, hahaha! I'm getting more and more use to the idea of it and even getting excited about this baby. I am so early in my pregnancy but here I am already nesting! I have been organinzing and cleaning since the day I found out and am planning a rennovation of our home. It's funny the things that I always thought were clicque are now my experiences right down to morning sickness, moodiness, nesting, and being overly emotional already! I have begun a list of names already and starting looking at themes for baby rooms. If you know me you know how odd this is for me, lol! I've always been one to joke often that I'm never having kids! Lol, guess Im eating y words there! Anyways, thats what is new here with me. I'll try to figure this out and be more creative next time, lol!

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

0 comments: